If after reading this and visiting our Facebook group page you still have questions, please contact Robb Myer:
This page lists our weekly recurring rides, organized by season. Visit our Facebook page/website events page for actual rides.
- A pace: 19 & over mph rolling speed
- B+ pace: 16-18 mph rolling speed
- B pace: 14-16 mph rolling speed
- C pace: 12-14 mph rolling speed
- D pace: 10-12 mph rolling speed
- Casual: Up to 11 mph (group will wait for all cyclists)
- + or - indicates the ride will be either at the top end or bottom end of pace range.
RIDES ARE FOR MEMBERS ONLY, IF YOU ARE NOT CURRENTLY AN ACTIVE MEMBER YOU MAY TRY OUR 30 DAY FREE TRIAL MEMBERSHIP AT https://pbabicycling.org/join
*Occur weekly, April through September, except as noted. Also check the winter and year-round rides further down the page.
Members register at https://pbabicycling.org or use your club app.
Follow the PBA Facebook Page and check the day before the ride for updates
Please arrive 15 minutes before BRIEF time and check in with the ride leader
- 5:50 PM brief, 6:00 PM roll
- Tradition Brewing, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd, Newport News. VA
- 'B+/A' Pace, ~26-31 miles depending on daylight.
- Rest stop - Victory Landing Park
- Route: Ride with GPS directions
- 6:00 PM brief, 6:15 PM roll (April to Labor Day)
- Wythe Creek Plaza Shopping Center, 460 Wythe Creek Rd. Park close to Wythe Creek Rd, in front of The Farm Fresh between the Truist drive through ATM and the Wendy 's.
- 'C' Pace, 18-20 miles depending on daylight.
- Rest stop: Messick Point Marina
- This ride is C pace, rolling 12-14 mph with a couple sprint options and one rest stop.
- Tabb Library Ride
- 6:00 pm brief rollout
- Tabb Library (100 Long Green Blvd, Yorktown ) April-August
*Moves to Running Man Recreation Associates, 800 Running Man Trail, 23693 in September
- 'B' and "B+/A" Pace groups, 20-25 miles
- Rest stop: Rogers Smith Landing.
- Route: Tabb Lakes, Coventry, Running Man, Calthrop Neck, Rogers Smith Landing
Two groups, a comfortable B pace, and a more challenging B+/A pace. Both have a couple sprint options. 20-25 miles depending on daylight with the B pace a little shorter. Traveling through the neighborhoods in the Tabb area of York County.